Returning students must have a user name and password. Call school for assistance.
New students must create a new account to register, under "create account" tab.
Pre-K Eligibility (Free For All)
Is your child going to be 3 or 4 years old by September1?
Students will be accepted for the PreK-4 program if the child is 4 by September 1.
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- If your child is eligible, complete the online enrollment.
- You will need to take the required documents to the school.
- Complete the registration process at the PreK campus your child will attend.
- Visit the campus for assistance.
Documents you will need to present
You need to bring these documents to get your child enrolled in PreK:
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (Gas, Water or Electric Bill, or Military Housing Orders)
- Your Child’s Immunization Record
- Your Child’s Social Security Card*
Registration packets are also available at each campus.